2 Ocak 2011 Pazar

New year makeover!

People love to make lists for the things they want to change or start when the new year gets near. I normally don't make any lists, simply because I don't have the faith in me to follow them thru. But nothing happens when you don't push yourself right? So here is the list of the things I want, huge or small. I want:
- to be the greatest mom :)
- to feel good!
- to start blogging!
- to lose weight!
- to create time for crafting!
- to create time for relaxing!
- to laugh more!
- to make my home prettier!
- to improve photography!
- to grow fresh herbs, strawberries and really really nice flowers!
- to learn how to sew!
- to make a purple bedroom!
- to be so energetic that I can make all of these!
- did I mention to lose weight :)

I actually started doing some stuff that I have been dreaming of doing for I don't know how long now, I just need to do more and more.
I finally finished a project, small though it is, it is very important to me because it is the first thing I made after two years of just looking!

It has a lot of flaws, but I made it! And my friend who I made it for loved it, so I'm good :) Watching Ece is really inspiring, I learned a lot I just need to practice more and more. http://favoritehometovisit.blogspot.com/
and now she is working on a book, can't wait!
----------------------------------------------------
Yeni yılda herkes yeni kararlar alır, ben hiç yapmazdım nasıl olsa gerçekleştiremem diye. Ama insan kendini zorlamazsa da hiçbirşey olmuyor di mi? İşte bunun için ben de bir liste yaptım irili, ufaklı, haydi bakalım!
- Süper anne olmak istiyorum :)
- İyi hissetmek istiyorum
- Blog yazmaya artık başlamak istiyorum
- Kilo vermek istiyorum.
- Bir sürü elişi ve craft projesini denemek istiyorum, bunu yapacak zamanı da yaratmak istiyorum.
- Dinlenmeye zaman ayırmak istiyorum
- Daha çok gülmek istiyorum
- Evimi güzelleştirmek istiyorum kendi yaptığım şeylerle
- Fotoğrafçılıkta ilerlemek istiyorum
- Taze otlar, çilek ve süper çiçekler yetiştirmek istiyorum
- Dikiş dikmeyi öğrenmek istiyorum
- Mor bir yatak odası istiyorum
- Bütün bunları yapacak enerjim olsun istiyorum
- Kilo vermek istiyorum demiş miydim :) (anahtar kelime)
Aslında birşeyler yapmaya başladım bile, evimize ne zamandır yaptırmak istediklerimiz vardı onlar nihayet bitti, bana süslemesi kaldı. Ayrıca fotoğraftaki benim ilk projem. Senelerdir Ece'yi izleye izleye sonunda cesaret edip bişeyler yapabildim, kitabını sabırsızlıkla bekliyorum.
http://favoritehometovisit.blogspot.com/ Kusurları var ama sahibi arkadaşım beğendi bu da yeterli şimdilik.










Hiç yorum yok: